Terms & Conditions For Website Use
November 20, 2021
The following are the terms and conditions (the "Terms") under which you (a "User") may use the web sites of Ravenel and Ravenel ‘s affiliated entities (the "Company") at https://ravenel.com and/or any other addresses (any or all of which are herein referred to as the "Website"). Please read this page carefully.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.
Section 1. The Material on the Web Site
WARNING: The content of the Web Site is for adults only.. Such content extends to a wide range of art and antiquities, is generally uncensored, and may include nudity or other graphic or literary content that some people may consider offensive,If you allow any minor to use your computer, you shall supervise the content of this website for minors. If you yourself find offensive content of the type referred to above, you should not use the Web Site.
The contents of the Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, audio, video, data, coding, scripts, computer programs and other material ("Material" or "Materials"), are protected by copyright under the laws and regulations of the Republic of China(“R.O.C”), and are owned or controlled by the Company or by third parties that have licensed their Material to the Company. The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Material solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws or regulations of R.O.C,. Without Company's prior written consent, you may not sell, prepare derivative works based on or modify the Material, or reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. If you use or reproduce the Material under the authorization of Company, you must retain any information in the original Material and Company still own the related intellectual property rights. The trademarks, logos and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site are owned by the Company or third parties. You are prohibited from using the Marks without the express, prior written permission of the Company or such third party. If you would like information about obtaining the Company's permission to use the Material on your web site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree not to in any event use any robot, spider, scripts, service, software or any other automatic or manual device, tool, or process
- For the purpose of compiling information regarding the identification, address or other attributes of any of our Users, bidders or sellers, or
- To recreate in original or modified form any substantial portion of the Web Site or
- To data mine or scrape any of the content on the Web Site, or
- Otherwise access or collect any of the Content, data, or information from the Web Site using automated means.
You further agree not to
- Use services, software or any manual or automatic device, tool, or process to circumvent any restriction, condition, or technological measure that controls access to the Web Site in any way, including overriding any security feature or bypassing or circumventing any access or use controls of the Web Site, or
- Cache or archive any Content or
- Do anything that would impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site, or do anything that may disable, damage or change the appearance of the Web Site or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Web Site or any transactions being conducted on or in connection with the Web Sites.
If you violate any provision on the Website, your permission to use the Material and the Web Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users to do the same. If you find any possible infringement, please inform the Company and provide the following information::
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- Adescription of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Adescription of where the Material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Astatement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Astatement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Notices of claims of copyright infringement should be directed to:
Attn: Global Copyright Manager, Legal
Section 2. User Submissions
The Company will protect your privacy in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. The Company does, however, gather certain information that you provide to the Web Site.
The Company may provide message boards of the Web Site,designated as open to public access or to our Users at large (each of which is referred to herein as a "Public Area"). Generally, any communication that you post to a Public Area is considered to be non-confidential.
The Company is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted in Public Areas by Users. As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do any of the following things while accessing or using the Web Site or using the Material:
- Post any material that may infringe the rights of others;
- 2. Post material that otherwise violates any Rights of any third party or violates or infringes on the privacy or publicity rights of third parties;
- Post sexually-explicit language or images;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- 5.Post or transmit any chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the Website or the Material; or
8.Post or transmit any information containing a virus or other harmful component.
If any third party claims that the content you posted violates the terms of this Website, the Company has the right decide whether to remove the content at its sole discretion and does not have to bear any responsibility. The Company reserves the right to prohibit you from further browsing the Website..
Section 3. Registration, Passwords and Signatures
If the registration information you provide is incorrect or incomplete, or the Company has reason to suspect that the registration information is incorrect or incomplete, the company has the right to suspend or terminate your account.
You may receive a password and/or account designation, or a digital signature upon completing the registration process on the Company's Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any such password, digital signature and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password, digital signature or account. You agree to
1.Immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password, digital signature or account or any other breach of security, and
2.Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
Section 4. Use of the Auction or Commerce Portions of the Web Site
The auction and bidding functions of the Website are only for our clients. In all cases, minors are not allowed to use the auction or bidding functions of the Website. If any third party other than our client himself/herself participates in the auction or bidding in the name and member account of our client, it shall be deemed as such client's auction and bidding and binding on such client.
Section 5. Links to Other Sites
The Web Site may contain links to third-party web sites that are maintained by others.and Company is not responsible for the content of such linked third-party Websites has nothing to do with the Company. You decide to browse the linked third-party Websites at your own risk.
Section 6. Liability Disclaimers
You are responsible for the risks of using the Web Site and Materials on your own, and Company is not responsible for the above risks.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, CONTINUOUSLY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONTENT. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS. SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY DEPENDING ON YOUR STATE/JURISDICTION.
Section 7. Indemnfication
You shall indemnify the Company or any third party for any and all losses, damages, fees and expenses arising from your violation if you violate the Terms of the Website.
Section 8. Miscellaneous
The interpretation and execution and unmentioned matters of the terms of this Website shall be governed by and construed the laws and regulations of the Republic of China.
In the event of a dispute arising from this term, both parties agree that the Taiwan Taipei District Court shall exclusively be the court of first instance jurisdiction.